« I've yet to discuss this | Home | Moby identifies why his sales »

June 24, 2002


Following up on Amy's post

Following up on Amy's post re the NYT's use of the word "retarded", here's a PDF document illustrating the more PC/less offensive terms to describe people who are different from me and Amy in some way. I thought midgets/dwarves were supposed to be called little people, but apparently it's "person of short stature" now. I am posting this because I think it's interesting, not because I have a strong opinion one way or the other about it.

posted by adm at 11:35 AM | #


Post a comment

Remember Me?

(you may use HTML tags for style)